STUDENT’S ACADEMIC MOBILITY (STUDENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM)
Student’s Academic Mobility – is an opportunity to spend one or two semesters (sometimes it might be shorter period) in another country as a student, trainee or researcher at a foreign university.
Bachelor’s students (starting from the second year), master’s students (starting from the second semester of the first year), postgraduate students (starting from the second year of study, in full agreement with the supervisor) can apply. Applications from graduate bachelor/master students are not accepted!
To apply for Student’s Academic Mobility programs at the National University of Uzbekistan as an international student, here are the requirements:
The applicant must:
- be at least 18 years old or above
- be second or third year student (for the students who are doing their Bachelor’s)
- be first year student (for the students who are doing their Master’s) but starting from the second semester of the first year
- be fluent in Russian
- be fluent in English (for who does not speak any Russian or Uzbek)
- have valid international passport up to at least six months
How to apply:
- Fill in the online application form: HERE
- Academic transcripts in English (all the semesters up to now)
- Recommendation letter from the Dean of the Faculty
- Language proficiency certificate for non-native speakers of Russian or English
- Personal plan for the academic mobility (what will you do when are at NUU) – download HERE.
List of subjects taught in English at NUU – download HERE.
December 10, 2022 for Spring semester
July 10, 2023 for Fall semester
For further information or questions, contact the head of department.
The Department of International Students Affairs
The head of the department: Mr. Omadbek Tadjibaev
Mob: +99890 381 48 11
Working days: Mon-Sat
Working hours: 9:00 – 17:00